Remuneration: $1,800 to $2,500/month
- Supervise a team of Porters and ensure that service quality is maintained when performing duties.
- Conduct regular roll-call and ensure staff are properly attired and groomed, and that necessary information are cascaded during the roll-call.
- To meet regularly with user departments to obtain feedback on the performance of Porters.
- Handle feedbacks and complaints, respond to customer’s request promptly. To escalate to Superior when necessary.
- To ensure that duties are carried out promptly based on Service Level Agreement.
- To instill a positive service mindset by demonstrating a personal enthusiasm and team spirit.
- Oversee the rostering and deployment of the porters.
- Any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Superior.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Supervisory experience in Portering.
- Service-oriented with good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Portering processes and procedures.
- Able to perform shift work.