Admin Assistant (Environmental Services, Healthcare Institution) – Service Industry, Based in Singapore
As our Company embarks on rapid business expansion, we are sourcing for a highly-driven, dynamic and
committed Admin Assistant to provide operational support for all our accounts, where we provide services
such as Facilities Management, Housekeeping, Portering, Health Attendant and Visitor Management
services at local healthcare institutions and Government sector.
Due to the current aggressive growth and transformational stage of the business, the successful candidate
must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced working environment, convert diversified challenges into
opportunities and be resourceful in working with the team to achieve the desired outcomes aligned with the
business direction of the company. A rewarding performance-based remuneration package, including an
attractive management incentive scheme and career development path will be tailored for the successful
- Performing operation administrative duties and preparing operation reports
- Manning the helpdesk and operation system
- Maintaining and upkeeping documents, records and filing according to IMS system
- Handling full spectrum of HR and payroll duties at site
- Handling Store Management and Inventories
- Stand-in as operation role in critical situation or exigency situation
- Taking on the secretary role for event preparation; preparing meeting materials and etc.
- Attending to any enquiries and escalate to superior when necessary
- Coordinating with HQ departments for site matters when necessary
- Adhere to any government regulation and company policy such as, but not limited to,
- accommodation checks and incident reporting
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by direct superior
- Minimum Diploma with relevant HR and administrative experience
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
The Company is an Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) company with more than 2,000 employees, providing healthcare support services and property & facilities management services to both public and private sectors in Singapore. The company has 2 core businesses in healthcare support and facilities management services.
Besides Singapore, the Group also has strong presence in Malaysia and Taiwan. Collectively, it has a total combined staff strength of more than 10,000 across Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.