We’re looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking dog-lover to join us! If you love driving, getting to meet different dogs for work & learning a thing or two on how to handle them, do read on!
– Driver to transport dogs and ensure their well-being and safety at all times.
– Performing basic handling
– Training assistant duties throughout the day
Working hours: 6 days a week, Mon-Fri 7am – 6pm, Saturday 8am-5pm. Sunday & Public Holidays off
– Must have Class 3/3A license with over 3 years’ driving experience
– Clean driving record
– Physically fit
– Experience in customer service is a bonus
Salary: $2,200-$2,500/month. Monthly salary negotiable depending on if you’d like to take on more responsibilities. CPF will be included.
Work Location: Reporting office at Simei. Working hours will be island wide driving
ABOUT TAILS N TRAILS
Tails N Trails is a dog behavioural specialist centre. We are a structured outdoor program from a training angle. All our activities are aligned to help the most common struggles of domestic dog and handlers.
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you are the suitable designated driver and possess the right energy for our doggie daycare and boarding facility, then send in your resume right away!
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria