- Greet and escort guests to rooms.
- Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
- Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area, including luggage storage and retrieval.
- Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage.
- Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, and report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- Ensure uniform is clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e.g., small print).
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds with assistance.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces as well as up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.
All successful applicants will be able to look forward to countless opportunities for career development internationally.
Product & Services
Bask in the tropical summer at the heart of the shopping and embassy district at The St. Regis Singapore. A pinnacle of luxury hospitality, be pampered by the legendary St. Regis Butler Service at one of the best Singapore hotels Orchard Road has to offer. Reside at the perfect address, providing respite from the lively Orchard Road dining and shopping scene. Enter a world of rejuvenation at the award-winning Remède Spa, indulging in acclaimed signature treatments like the Warm Jade Stone Massage.
Gourmet moments unfold as our team of accomplished masterchefs from Michelin-Star restaurants present you the unparalleled dining experiences. French restaurant Brasserie Les Saveurs and Cantonese restaurant Yan Ting will captivate gastronomes with authentic world-class European and Asian cuisine. Be it a casual lunch or fine-dining dinner, a decadent Sunday Champagne Brunch or family-style Dim Sum, our award-winning restaurants will delight young and old alike.