The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager comes up with customised and need-based marketing solutions/campaigns for each property, which they will carry out. Responsible for keeping up with online trends and latest events, monitor competitors’ pricing, and observe online marketing activities. It is also their job to identify any chances for online marketing to increase brand and property awareness.
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager also has to manage internal online channels such as e-commerce platform, websites and other online platforms. The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager needs to read and review monthly performance reports. Also has to come up with action plans that will lead to an increase in business. Has to maintain social media sites and ensure all content follows the property’s social media policies and analysis.
The ideal candidate
- Should possess digital skills including:
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading and managing corporate websites marketing strategies, employee portals and local/regional social media strategies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with content management systems
- Basic knowledge of HTML and how the web works
- A passion and appreciation for digital and social media and how it impacts the way we communicate and online brand building
- Knowledge of social media landscape in Singapore
- Hands on knowledge of SEO, SEM and all key digital tools and metrics such as PPC, CPC, email marketing, social media monitoring and web analytics
- Able to edit short articles for websites and blogs
- Previous experience in collaborating with broad group of internal and external stakeholders in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects with sometimes challenging timelines
- Actively engaged and savvy in social media and well connected with digital market trends, best practices and digital marketing agencies
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor teams in the digital marketing space and have demonstrated success as a digital influencer in his/her professional career.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital communications and marketing role in large enterprises or agency environment, in hands-on digital marketing roles
- University degree in business, marketing or related, blended with skills in IT/project management preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills to manage sometimes conflicting requests from stakeholders.
- Curiosity of mind and passion to build a career in the food industry.
- Highly effective and strong creative and business judgment.
- Able to work independently and strong team player
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your resume through this portal.
Reg No. R22106117
EA Licence No. 21C0676
Company Reg No. 202119867G