● Design and develop mobile robots that can adapt to different environments including indoor and outdoor.
● Create and maintain 3D models, rendering, fabrication and assembly drawings, technical reports and documentation, design calculations and failure analysis reports.
● Build simulation and develop testing method to validate mechanical designs and improve mechanical stability of the robot
● Coordinate with Industrial Designer and Fabrication Services for design and fabrication of product
● Understand and select suitable materials and cost-effective manufacturing method for every component of robots.
● Standby and ready to go onsite for any mechanical issues. Developing mechanical parts, assemblies and systems from concept to production.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent field with at least 3-5years experience
• Interest in Robotic is a must
• Proficiency with CAD design technology such as SolidWorks, Fusion 360
• Working experience in electro-mechanical systems design, robotics or automotive industry is a plus
• Understanding of basic robotic components such as sensors, actuators, Chassis, Shell, Axles, gear box, motors etc.
• Strong background in engineering analysis including bearing life, motor loads, material selection, static and dynamic load cases.
• Experience with automation development, CNC machined parts, fixture design, adhesives and dispensing systems, etc.
OTSAW is a global pioneer in advanced robotics technologies and next-generation artificial intelligence for healthcare, security delivery and mobility applications to improve safety, business processes and everyday lives.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria