● Has relevant experience as a general administrator or sales support assistant
● Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of sales & marketing
● Daily operations support to CCO in relation to Business Development, including preparation of marketing materials, proposals, letters and other related documents
● Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
● Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
● Carries out administrative duties such as data entry work, filing, scanning, answer phone calls etc.
● Has familiarity with office management procedures
● Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
● Candidate must possessed at least a Diploma in any field
● Strong command of written and spoken English.
● Excellent communication and creative thinking
● Able to work independently and effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
● Team player with initiative, willingness to learn and take on responsibilities
● Able to commit within short period/immediate
● Entry-level candidates are welcome to apply
OTSAW is a global pioneer in advanced robotics technologies and next-generation artificial intelligence for healthcare, security delivery and mobility applications to improve safety, business processes and everyday lives.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria