- A passion for story telling through video production and filiming
- Include both short and long form video content for Digital Marketing Solutions and Social Media
- Conceptualise and create original, engaging/creative and informative video that is in line with client’s Brand Style and tone of Voice
- Manage production timeline and ensure timelines are met from brief reception to assets delivery
- Ensuring all visuals are consistent on brand and following guidelines across every channel and media
- Work professionally with external clients of the Company to ensure smooth and seamless production
- To help out with pre-production work such as prop & equipment management
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Assist with the assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Technical knowledge of professional lighting and photography equipment
- Minimum of 2 years of the creative/media industry
- Understanding of Digital marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Cloud (PremierePro, AfterEffects, Photoshop etc)
- Passionate about social media and online content
- Good communication and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & meet tight deadlines
- Creative Storyteller – a strong conceptual thinker with good knowledge in storyboarding.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Takes initiative in ideating ideas and problem-solving.
- Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)
Please include your portfolio along with your CV
Established since 2006, OOm is a continuously advancing, high growth, full-suite digital marketing agency, harbouring the mission to help companies conquer the digital landscape. Apart from achieving the official Premier Partner for Google and Meta (Facebook), our ranking as the top 3% of Google Partners in Singapore demonstrates our capabilities and successful endeavours as industry leaders. IMDA has also recognised us as the pre-approved PSG (Productivity Solution Grant) vendor for both digital marketing and e-commerce solutions.
Ambitious, zealous and driven, our desire for greatness expands beyond Singapore. We have made our mark in the Philippines, China and Hong Kong as well, accommodating growing digital demands with our data-driven strategies and proven results.
At OOm, people are our most valuable asset. That is why we advocate career development and growth. From attending trainings from Google, Meta (Facebook) and more, we believe in constantly upgrading your skills and inculcating lifelong learning that will keep you relevant no matter the circumstances. If you’re seeking a career that recognises talent and unleashes your potential, OOm is where you’ll fit right in.