The Sales Account Manager is a critical member of the NewPower Worldwide Sales team and is responsible for driving revenue growth with new and existing customers. As a Sales Account Manager, your focus is to increase sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and secure new sales opportunities through cold calling
- Thoroughly qualify every opportunity such as identifying customer pain points, recognizing buy signals, and understanding the decision-making process
- Serve as the primary person-in-charge for all day-to-day customer account management matters
- Build, maintain, create strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Proactively call assigned accounts to solicit new business
- Ensure the entire sales process is done with a high level of urgency and accuracy to exceed customer needs/expectations: RFQ, quote, order processing, and fulfillment
- Accurately document and update prospecting activity and new sales opportunities in our propriety CRM
- Drive and track weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance and sales metrics
- Minimum a Degree in any discipline
- Candidate with previous sales experience in an extremely fast-paced, competitive sales environment are highly preferred
- Must have experience in handling B2B sales within the APAC region.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the electronics component distribution field preferred.
- Candidate who does not have the similar industry experience but have B2B sales experience may be considered.
- Possesses a highly energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Extremely relatable, personable, and charismatic
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Possesses a positive, can-do attitude, and quick-witted
- Ability to work independently and as a team
NewPower Worldwide is a global leader servicing the production and repair needs of the world’s OEMs and EMS providers, a unique position in this demanding marketplace. NewPower Worldwide is an industry expert in sourcing, procurement, and redistribution of electronic components, computer products, and peripherals. From shortages to cost savings opportunities to market trends, we are there for all our customer needs. Our Real-Time Supplier Management System tracks key indicators regarding supplier’s performance and reliability. This is an integral tool for our sales, purchasing, and quality teams.