Job title: Business Development Manager
Sector/Industry: Logistics/ Freight forwarding
Role description: This position reports to Management Team and interfaces with third parties including sales partner & clients.
Individual to be involved in:
1. Source new sales opportunities
2. Set business goals and strategies
3. Establish, manage and retain the relationship 4. with clients throughout the project duration
5. Create proposals and conceptualise strategy for our client business
6. Enhance the existing sales system and improve its efficiency
7. Take part in RFQ and bid
Technical Skills and Competencies:
1. Develop resource management allocation plans to right investment opportunities of organisation.
2. Maintain stakeholder relationships to support organisational strategies and objectives.
3. Able to use negotiation processes and techniques to assist in achieving desired negotiation outcomes.
4. Trainee will be able to collaborate with co-workers to ensure understanding of own responsibilities during execution of business continuity plans.
Duration of Attachment: 6 months
Established in 1992 as one of the leading service provider in labour contracting and container-handling operations within PSA ports, Call Lade Enterprises has a proven track record in delivering world-class services to one of the busiest port in the world.
We also provide manpower supply services to reputable companies including ST Engineering.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria