• Design, develop and maintain ETL pipelines, jobs, reports, visualizations, dashboards, etc. that support requirements from various business departments.
• Design, develop and maintain data acquisition pipelines including integration to external data sources and crawlers.
• Develop adhoc queries or data processing scripts to answer business questions raised by the business team as required.
• Assist in other more sophisticated data tasks as required.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or a related discipline. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
• Good knowledge in fundamentals of data processing.
• Good knowledge in basics of statistics and probability theory.
• Good Python coding skills including the use of numpy, pandas and matplotlib libraries as a must.
• Good Java or Scala coding skills.
• Experience in development of web-app, API service, or daemon service using Java or Python.
• Familiar with queries in relational databases such as MS SQL, and NoSQL databases including key-value stores, document stores and columnar stores.
• Familiar with visualisation tools such as Excel, PowerBI etc.
• Effective communication with both technical and business team.
• Good experience in data warehouse design, NoSQL store design and ETL pipeline design.
• Good experience in streaming processing using cloud-native or open-source frameworks such as Spark, Flink, Storm etc.
• Good experience in big data processing and storage in either batch style, mini-batch style or streaming style.
• Good experience in cloud-native data products from Azure or AWS, including data storages and data processing engines.
• Good experience in machine learning modelling, including classic methods and deep learning methods.
• Good experience in using distancing and clustering algorithms.
• Good experience in using Linux system, containerisation, and DevOps best practices.
• Good experience in solving a dynamic optimisation problem.
• Good experience in transportation or logistics domain.
Haulio is the simplest & most reliable way for businesses to get their containers moved. A centralised collaborative B2B platform for the Container Haulage Industry and designed for Industry 4.0, we connect Containers to Customers. Incubated by PSA unboXed, Haulio is a brand new ecosystem that aims to bring value to the various stakeholders within the Container Haulage space; enabling containers to move like clockwork beyond the Port, saving time and resources for Hauliers while improving visibility and reliability for end Customers.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria