· Prepare and update company Risk assessments
· Prepare sites’ organization Chart, cleaning photo reports, schedules
· Prepare quotation/tender documents & contract
· Enroll participants of the training program
· Submission of Training grant Applications and claims
· Maintain employee training records
· Assists with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants
· And any other responsibility in office as assigned by superiors
• Minimum O Level
• Preferably with at-least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, EPE software experience
Evergreen Refuse Disposal & Cleaning Services Pte Ltd had been serving the cleaning industry for more than 30 years. We have acquired vast experience in serving the commercial, residential and industrial estates where we were awarded many accolades and achievements such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, Clean Mark Silver Award and BizSafe Star. In addition, Building and Construction Authority (BCA) graded us L5 in Housekeeping, Cleansing, Desilting & Conservancy Service.
We believe in continuous improvement to uplift our standards of service to customers, where we established an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) awarded by Skills Future Singapore. Being an ATO, we develop the competencies of our workforce, with key emphasis on Safety Work Environment and Quality Services.
Evergreen is mindful with new technological developments in the industry and we keep abreast in the growing economy with latest state art of technologies such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution, Ride-On Auto-Scrubbers, Ride-On Sweepers, Battery Operated Carts, Foam & Sanitizing Machines, Steam Cleaners, Carpet & Upholstery Extractors, Battery Operated Handheld Polishers, Pure Water Window Cleaning System and many more. As we believe in one of our values, growth mindset to challenge the current status to create breakthrough ideas to serve our customers with quality service with value for money.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria