Our Client is one of the biggest insurance company in Singapore.
Candidates with prior insurance sales experience or call centre (customer service) experience are preferred.
- Attend to enquiries and requests from phone calls in a professional and prompt manner
- Update complete and accurate information on customer interaction in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Ensure effective and timely follow-up as promised to customers
- Manage customers’ complaints and feedback with a good closure
- Perform additional or overtime duties during operational exigencies when required
- Assist with ad-hoc initiatives/projects when delegated by management
- Diploma/degree holder qualifications with relevant experience will be preferred
- Comfortable talking to customers from all walks of life
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a pleasant and cheerful disposition
- Candidates without prior experience may apply
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: $3,000 to $3600 (depend on experience)
- $400 in allowance on top of basic after probation
- Shuttle buses available
- Annual Leave: 21 days + 1 Day Birthday Leave
Interested candidates, do Whatsapp Gabriel Tang at 97295095 and quote Insurance CallCentre to apply or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Personnel: Tang Wei Qiang, Gabriel
Registration No: R2197120
EA Licence: 19C9859
Cornerstone Global Partners
Cornerstone Global Partners (CGP) is an Asia-centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, along with network offices in 40 other countries around the globe. We provide services which include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, contract staffing, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through our industry-specialized recruiting team.
CGP leadership team comprises a diverse group of thought leaders in their respective industry practices. The team has demonstrated expertise in finding the right solutions for the unique challenges of the Asian market with the completion of over 1000 placements in the region. Cornerstone’s Partners and Consultants are industry-specialized and have a demonstrated track record of performance and success.
EA Licence number: 19C9859