· Responsible for providing complete secretarial and administrative support to the CEO
· To ensure confidentiality in all matters and smooth workflow of the CEO’s Office
· To be responsible for daily incoming mails and correspondence into the CEO’s Office
· To type all documents assigned accurately and maintain an efficient filing system
· To schedule meetings into CEO’s calendar and attend to phone enquiries for CEO’s office, where necessary
· Coordinate with different parties on any matters regarding meetings and reports
· Handles travel arrangements and coordinate logistics needs for business trips for CEO and other department staff if necessary
· Able to record minutes of meetings
· To prepare documents and presentation materials for CEO’s meetings
· To notify and seek approve for leave applications of CEO’s subordinates
· Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
– Minimum of a NITEC / Certificate in Office Skills or equivalent
– At least 5 years of relevant working experience
– This role requires you to pay attention to detail, have good organization and analytical skills, juggle multiple and critical requests, as well as show flexibility and the ability to change direction at a moment’s notice.
– You need to possess the ability to demonstrate a good level of resourcefulness, the skills to complete complex tasks quickly, have the business acumen to react with urgency, and be comfortable enough ambiguity to be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Founded in 1981, Containers Printers is a leading packaging solutions provider specializing in a wide range of high quality flexible laminates and metal packaging products. Based in Singapore, we serve leading global brands in markets across the globe, including continents such as Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
At Containers Printers, we pride ourselves in providing high quality customized and innovative packaging products to meet our clients’ needs. Our continuous expansion into emerging markets afford our staff exposure to wide ranging fields of operations, allowing our professionals numerous opportunities for self-learning and growth.
Recognizing the value of human capital, our professionals can expect to develop leadership and project management skills with the aid of our in-house training centre, preparing them for future top management roles within the organization.
We believe the formula to our success lies in the strength of our staff.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria