• Coordinate with the site team in the implementation of risk, safety and environmental issues for the contract.
• Advise and set the direction for Risk Assessment to Site Managers and the team members.
• Conduct periodic WSH Inspections to ensure documentation excellence, education & training and total compliance with the governing laws are in place at the site level.
• Participate in various worksite safety meetings and observations on personnel safety, hazard identification, risk assessment, job safety analysis, incident investigation & analysis.
• Meet the client and provide advice on all WSH aspects.
• Implement and execute safety improvement programs to promote safety awareness and commitment in employees and contractors.
• Provide WSH training to staff and evaluate the effectiveness.
• Comply with SCDF role and responsibilities for FSM
• Must be Fire Safety Manager certified with a minimum of 3 years of practising experience.
• Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) with MOM and a minimum of 3 years of practising experience.
• Experienced in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 will be an advantage
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria